The following terms and conditions govern all use of ecommoutsourcing.ischool.utoronto.ca (the Website). By accessing or using any part of the Website, you agree to become bound by the terms and conditions of this agreement. If you do not agree to all the terms and conditions of this agreement, then you may not access or use the Website. We would appreciate hearing what you find problematic or feel should be changed.
Using the Website
a. Content We Host. Our content is for general informational purposes only. It should not be taken as professional advice, you may encounter material that you find offensive, erroneous, misleading, mislabeled, or otherwise objectionable.
b. Responsibility of Contributors. We welcome your participation on the Website. Certain activities, whether legal or illegal, may be harmful to other users and violate our rules, and some activities may also subject you to liability. Therefore, for your own protection and for that of other users, you may not engage in such activities on our site.
You may not engage in the following activities on our site:
Submitting Inappropriate Content
- Posting pornographic material, or material that contains threats or incites violence towards individuals or entities;
- Engaging in harassment, threats, stalking, spamming, or vandalism; and
- Transmitting chain mail, junk mail, or spam.
Violating the Privacy of Others
- Infringing the privacy rights of others under the laws of Canada or other applicable laws (which may include the laws where you live or where you view or edit content).
Engaging in False Statements, Impersonation, or Fraud
- Intentionally or knowingly posting content that constitutes libel or defamation;
- With the intent to deceive, posting content that is false or inaccurate;
- Attempting to impersonate another user or individual, misrepresenting your affiliation with any individual or entity, or using the username of another user with the intent to deceive; and
- Engaging in fraud.
- Infringing copyrights, trademarks, patents, or other proprietary rights under applicable law.
Misusing Our Services for Other Illegal Purposes
- Posting child pornography or any other content that violates applicable law concerning child pornography;
- Posting or trafficking in obscene material that is unlawful under applicable law; and
- Using the services in a manner that is inconsistent with applicable law.
Engaging in Disruptive and Illegal Misuse of Facilities
- Posting or distributing content that contains any viruses, malware, worms, Trojan horses, malicious code, or other device that could harm our technical infrastructure or system or that of our users;
- Engaging in automated uses of the site that are abusive or disruptive of the services;
- Disrupting the services by placing an undue burden on the website or the networks or servers connected with the website or application;
- Disrupting the services by inundating the website and/or application with communications or other traffic that suggests no serious intent to use the website and/or application for its stated purpose;
- Knowingly accessing, tampering with, or using any of our non-public areas in our computer systems without authorization; and
- We reserve the right to exercise our enforcement discretion with respect to the above terms.
We reserve the right to edit or remove any submitted content. If you have any questions please contact us.